Friday 5 March 2010

Pop

For some reason I really want a can of Coke. Not a bottle or a draught, for some reason, I want a can. No clue as to why. So I have never really blogged before. I used to write movie reveiws in my Myspace blogspace but that seemed stupid as no one ever read them and recently I deleted that profile anyway. So I guess I should write about something.
I was inspired to start writing blogs because of a girl called Chloe in Minnesota (had to double-check the spelling there). She writes a blog called Urban Tease and I sort of read it, I mean I never looked into subscribing, I would just look it out. I'm sometimes old fashioned that way.
Anyway I was reading FHM the other day and it seems, amongst other things, that Google will be taking over the world. Or at least a part of it. I was very sceptical about this until I read that they make about $12 million a day. With that kind of money they could do a lot. There plan is, in no particular order, to release a better phone than the iphone and defeat Apple. To introduce an online operating system for your computer and defeat Microsoft. After that there is the relatively simple task of providing internet TV and skype functions and then the average user won't need anything else. We already save money by getting our TV, phone and internet from one provider what if you could get internet, TV, landline, mobile phone tariff, insurance tariff, computer games, movie rentals, mp3 downloads, newspapers online, all the worlds books, e-mail services all from one place for one low price. We would be fools not to take it, all it would cost is our privacy. One company would know even more about us than it does now.
So yeah blogging.
I was woken up at 5.30am this morning by a girl called R. I have sort of a small crush going so I could not be mad, plus she brought me cake. She was headed to a funeral down south and wanted me to take some camera equipment back to college for her. We both attend a college here and study film making of a type. So I have been awake for almost 20 hours with the aid of caffeine and sugar. I spent most of the day at college but did not actually achieve much accept the realisation that I have lots of paperwork to do. I plan to do some over the weekend but I also plan to see the Anthony Hopkins exhibition at The Dome in Edinburgh. Does anyone else sometimes get that? You have so much work to do that you put off starting it because you know that once it starts you will have to get it finished? I am an amazing procrastinator, hence this blog instead of any actual work.
Its one - thirty in the morning where I am so I am off to bed.
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment